Ones Devour 3 Ones Devour 3

i like the effort! just feel like there could be more in the beginning and some different sound effects would be nice. You die rather quickly though :/

Paint me: cat Paint me: cat

pretty basic. nothing elese here :/

SpongeBob Adventure SpongeBob Adventure

Pretty great game but the sound effects throw it wayyyy off. Sorry man but u shoulda used sounds from the offical cartoon and not mario bros :/

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Awesome

I love first person flash games! :D

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

alot of fun and great story!

YEA!

Inculcation Inculcation

great game. simple, easy and fun!

Great job with the graphics i like it, straight simple and gets right to the point :D

Quiet Falls: Linear Quiet Falls: Linear

I see alot of effort but abit hard to play.

I admit that this was a great game but just abit really hard to play when moving around and yes i do have to say that I didnt like the slow movements. Controls were hard at times and it was hard switching to different items fast enough.

However i am very happy you kept the game original and its a really great effort I understand it took you a while to make this game and for that i understand how complex this must have been to create it.

Not a full ten b/c it can get a lil boring and slow at times yet im glad u made a linear verson. The story was original.

All in all u tried your best. :)

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Interesting beginning and fun to play. :D

This game horrified me a couple of times but I finally was able to make it through. As in part 2, you have put alot fo work into the artwork and I salute your time and effort into this introduction to the series, great job! :)

You get a 10!

Dead Reckoning 2: HR Dead Reckoning 2: HR

Very fun and scary as hell to play. Loving it n_n

Really great job on this game. You put alot of effort and work into it. Nice job! Your artwork on each area is what stands out to me. This is more suspensful and very exciting to play. Great job on your effort and skills on the game. Im a fan of your game as well! :)

You sure get a 10 from me buddy! Awsome work! :D

How to Make a Dress-Up How to Make a Dress-Up

Thank you!

Thank you for this code :). This is simple and gets right to the point. Thanks!